The following positions are accepting applications in the Human Resources Department at Cooper University Health Care:
Sr Compensation Analyst
Click here to apply or visit jobs.cooperhealth.org and search requisition number 36891.
The Senior Compensation Analyst assists with planning and implementing the compensation programs, policies and procedures of the organization. They provide technical support regarding compensation practices, innovations and legal parameters, and assure compliance with wage and hours laws.
- 5 years in Compensation, experience in Healthcare preferred.
- Excellent communication & analytical skills.
- Experience/knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Proficient in Excel.
Click here to apply or visit jobs.cooperhealth.org and search requisition number 35347.
The Manager of Compensation is responsible for the strategy, development, compliance and administration of the compensation programs. They oversee the day to day activities of the compensation department, including employee salaries, job evaluation, employee pay equity, salary survey participation, and new hire salary offers. They also oversee financial management, including development and management of multiple compensation operational budgets. This individual supervises the implementation of programs, special projects, research studies and other divisional initiatives to identify best practices and process improvements in order to promote functional efficiency and productivity.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience in Human Resources required.
- Minimum of 3 years of management experience and 5 years’ experience in compensation.
- Hospital or Healthcare experience preferred.
- Proven record in building relationships in a Business Partner structure.
- Lawson/Microsoft add-ins experience preferred.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law. Learn more about Cooper by visiting www.cooperhealth.org.