At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Associate Clinical Director – Angiography
- Assists the Clinical Director in coordinating interdepartmental and ancillary activities to ensure quality, cost-effective patient care.
- Works alongside the Clinical Manager in directing the preparation and maintenance of patient’s clinical record, including nursing and medical treatments and related services provided by the Registered Nurse.
- Supports the Clinical Director in leading the patient care team to meet the needs of the customers and to achieve departmental objectives.
- Assists the Clinical Director in ensuring that the staff participates in educational activities and the evaluation process.
Bachelor’s degree in Nursing Required
License (or Certification):
New Jersey State Registered Nursing License Required.
Experience and Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Coaching skills to develop “Customer Driven” team and environment.
- Ability to build and develop a highly productive team/staff.
- Effectively work across the organization with different functions.
Scheduled Days / Hours: Monday-Friday; 40 hours/week
Click here to read more and apply for this position.
Please feel welcome to refer a friend for these openings.
To see additional opportunities available at Cooper and to apply, please visit jobs.cooperhealth.org.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.