At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
- This position partners with HR Directors and Supervisors to provide and maintain HRIS systems, data and applications, and deliver customer support and service to their customers.
- Drafts the HRIS strategies and priorities for review and approval, and manages the HRIS staff on a day-to-day basis.
- Primary point of contact on all related product and vendor relationships
- Manages/oversees projects as prioritized in the strategic plan
- Bachelor of Arts degree required, preferably in HR, Business, or Information Technology
Experience and Skills:
- 5 – 8 years of HRIS experience
- 3 – 5 years of project management experience with systems upgrade and implementation experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of HR processing and data, including eligibility and enrollment rules, and benefit procedures in order to ensure correct implementation and maintenance.
- Strong understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with database tools, preferably Access and Crystal.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel.
- Experience with an HRIS, preferably Lawson.
- Effective organizational, analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication skills.
Click here to read more and apply for this position.
Please feel welcome to refer a friend for these openings.
To see additional opportunities available at Cooper and to apply, please visit jobs.cooperhealth.org.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.