Winter is here and with it comes a host of illnesses and injuries that catch us off-guard each year. Fortunately, injuries and illnesses that would have necessitated a trip to the Emergency Room can now be treated at Cooper Urgent Care. Staffed with emergency medicine physicians and equipped with on-site X-ray services, the Cooper Urgent Care team brings the expertise of the ER right to you.
With convenience a major factor in visiting Cooper Urgent Care, we’ve made it even easier with our “Reserve My Spot” technology. Patients can go to CooperHealth.org/UrgentCare and with a few quick clicks, reserve a time to be seen.
Cooper Urgent Care Centers are designed and staffed to treat patients of all ages. Each center has a special kid-friendly section in the waiting room with an activity table to keep them content. When pediatric patients need an X-ray, our fellowship-trained pediatric radiologists read the films, a unique service available only through Cooper.
“Our patients are telling their family and friends about Cooper Urgent Care,” says Jim J. Flowers, DO, medical director. “Our positive word-of-mouth points to the high level of satisfaction that they are having at our centers from the care we deliver to the access and convenience.”
What We Treat
At the Cooper Urgent Care Center, we treat the minor illnesses and injuries that can cause discomfort and disruption for you and your family.
Some of the the things we treat are:
• Breaks and sprains.
• Minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
• Stitches and removal of stitches.
• Colds and flu.
• Earaches and infection.
• Strep throat.
• Upper respiratory problems.
• Urinary tract infections.
• Acute work-related injuries.
• Minor eye infections, such as pink eye.
The Cooper Difference
• Board-certified emergency medicine physician on site at all times.
• Real-time access to patient navigator to schedule follow-up care.
• Communication with patient’s primary care physicians regardless of hospital affiliation.
• You are connected to Cooper’s expanded network of health care services.
• Most major insurances accepted.
Conveniently located to serve you better!
Cherry Hill: 2001 Route 70 East, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Audubon: 318 S. White Horse Pike, Audubon, NJ 08106
Runnemede: Coming soon in 2017
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday to Sunday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Major holidays: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
(Open 365 days a year at the Audubon location)
CONTACT AND INFORMATION