view Forex How To Work With The Program
Ukrsotsbank Also Pass Forex
http://minuevohogar.cl/?p=How-To-Trade-Binary-Option-Successfully-By-Meir-Liraz-Bot How To Trade Binary Option Successfully By Meir Liraz Bot
- More than 30 members of the Lion of Judah Church in Somerdale, NJ, delivered toys and gifts to the Children’s Regional Hospital at Cooper on December 22. Senior Pastor Elizer Agron, Associate Pastor Ruth Agron, Camden City Council President Frank Moran and his wife Ivette led the group project.
- Thanks for gifts of toys and books for our littlest patients go to Rowan University students, Pennsauken High School IMPACT Club, The Steidler Family, School Based Youth Services in Camden, The Cerio Family, Camden County Technical Schools National Honor Society, Elyse Suster and Martha Rosenblatt, Yesenia Robinson and Derek Rodriguez, The Chiarella Family’s A Gift from Gia, The Defuria Family, Masso’s Catering, Cathy Abreu, Karen and Hailey Scott, Sahara Sam’s Oasis, James W. Lilley Elementary School in Sicklerville, NJ, Joanne Marinelli of the Pulmonary Function Lab, and Jenny Silver of Bowling for Bears.
- Love Parq Singers, Pitman High School Madrigals and Life Center Academy delighted our patients with holiday carols.
- The following organizations and individuals dress up as Santa and visited the patients: Glenda L. Hamilton of the Cooper Compliance Office, Camden County, Department of Corrections, Tracy Iglesias of Cooper’s Air Two, Paul Coppola, and Kevin Garwood, Cooper N6/S7 Pediatrics.
- Moorestown Area Quilters donated 10 quilts and 13 receiving blankets.
- Joe DeVito on behalf of the US Coast Guard gave out coast guard helicopters and certificates for the patients.
- Lauren Rose Albert Foundation’s Mothers Matter donated bags with toiletries and comfort items for mothers of patients.