myCooper: Access Your Cooper Medical Records Anywhere, Anytime

What is myCooper?

myCooper (http://my.cooperhealth.org) is a secure, online tool that connects you to your electronic medical record (EMR) from the privacy of your home at any time, day or night. The information is encrypted, which means it is stored in such a way that it can only be unscrambled after you enter the correct password.

Access your Cooper medical records – anywhere, anytime.*

View your medical information online
• Review your medications, immunizations, allergies, and medical history.
• Receive the majority of your lab results from LabCorp, Quest, and Cooper online — no waiting for a phone call or letter.

Stay in touch with your physician’s office staff
• Communicating with your physician’s office staff for non-urgent matters is as simple as sending an e-mail — but even more secure.
• Request renewals of your medications online.

Manage your appointments
• Request appointments online.
• View details of your past and upcoming appointments.

How Do I Get Access?

Ask your doctor’s office how you can set up an account and begin accessing your Cooper medical records online today.

tweets
7 shares
Print This Post

11 Responses to “myCooper: Access Your Cooper Medical Records Anywhere, Anytime”

1. Theresa ODriscoll says:

I would like to open an account to get my records on line.

2. Theresa long says:

I would like to find out how to get my medical records online

3. Paul C. Platt, Jr. says:

I would like to get my records from May 2012 admission

4. nadine karnovsky says:

1 would like to find out how to get my medical records online I did use my access code, but it is did not work

5. muktabhimani says:

please send me my all photo and colonoscopy record in my Email done Dt 04-01-2014

6. Cooper University Health Care says:

Thank you for your comment. Unfortunately we cannot send you this file directly to your email. In order to receive this file speak to your Cooper Primary Care Physician and they can set up a MyCooper account for you. Thank you.

7. tom lasko says:

I need some type of code number ? why make it so damn difficult ?

8. Jessica says:

I would like to set up an account to be able to get my records

9. Cooper University Health Care says:

Wonderful. To set up a code you will need to visit your doctor’s office. They will assign you a code for access. Thank you!

10. Nasha James says:

How do I get copies of my immunization records from birth. I was born at Cooper Hospital on May 26, 1993.

11. Maylee says:

How do I get my medical recorded from 1995 I live in Atlanta ga. Now and have been for some years now I was life lifeted to the trauma unt for a accident me being hit by a vehicle croSsing the street walking

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

Please remember that when you post a comment to a blog, it is published for the world to see. For your own privacy and that of your family, you should consider carefully how much detailed personal medical information linked to your name you want published on the Internet.

Connect With Us