myCooper: Access Your Cooper Medical Records Anywhere, Anytime

What is myCooper?

myCooper (http://my.cooperhealth.org) is a secure, online tool that connects you to your electronic medical record (EMR) from the privacy of your home at any time, day or night. The information is encrypted, which means it is stored in such a way that it can only be unscrambled after you enter the correct password.

Access your Cooper medical records – anywhere, anytime.*

View your medical information online
• Review your medications, immunizations, allergies, and medical history.
• Receive the majority of your lab results from LabCorp, Quest, and Cooper online — no waiting for a phone call or letter.

Stay in touch with your physician’s office staff
• Communicating with your physician’s office staff for non-urgent matters is as simple as sending an e-mail — but even more secure.
• Request renewals of your medications online.

Manage your appointments
• Request appointments online.
• View details of your past and upcoming appointments.

How Do I Get Access?

Ask your doctor’s office how you can set up an account and begin accessing your Cooper medical records online today.

tweets
7 shares
Print This Post

6 Responses to “myCooper: Access Your Cooper Medical Records Anywhere, Anytime”

1. Theresa ODriscoll says:

I would like to open an account to get my records on line.

2. Theresa long says:

I would like to find out how to get my medical records online

3. Paul C. Platt, Jr. says:

I would like to get my records from May 2012 admission

4. nadine karnovsky says:

1 would like to find out how to get my medical records online I did use my access code, but it is did not work

5. muktabhimani says:

please send me my all photo and colonoscopy record in my Email done Dt 04-01-2014

6. Cooper University Health Care says:

Thank you for your comment. Unfortunately we cannot send you this file directly to your email. In order to receive this file speak to your Cooper Primary Care Physician and they can set up a MyCooper account for you. Thank you.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

Please remember that when you post a comment to a blog, it is published for the world to see. For your own privacy and that of your family, you should consider carefully how much detailed personal medical information linked to your name you want published on the Internet.

Connect With Us