Edit: The deadline has been extended to Monday, August 14, 2017.
Summer is just beginning. But The Cooper Foundation is on a mission!
Do you remember the excitement of getting a new backpack for school? Cooper is teaming up once again with its neighborhood school to provide backpacks to every student scholar enrolled at KIPP Cooper Norcross Academy.
If you’re a Cooper employee:
- Organize your coworkers to collect donations.
- Fill a 17″ backpack with any or all of the supplies on this list.
- Take photos! Use #OperationBackpack @CooperFDN on social media.
- Drop-off backpacks & supplies at the following locations NOW through August 7, at the following locations.
More ways to help:
If you’re not a Cooper employee and would still like to help KIPP Cooper Norcross Academy student scholars start their school year prepared and ready to learn, here’s how!
- Make a donation to help supply a student scholar at KIPP Cooper Norcross Academy with a brand new backpack and school supplies so they can start the school year off right.
- Shop Our Amazon.Smile Wish List! The next time you shop using Amazon.com, use Amazon Smile and designate The Cooper Foundation when you register. It doesn’t cost anything for you to participate, and Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to The Cooper Foundation.
The Cooper Foundation assists Cooper University Health Care in achieving its goals of improving the quality of life in our community and providing exceptional medical care and service for every patient, every day, in a patient-centered, family-focused environment. Learn more by clicking here.