Free blood pressure screening will be offered starting at 6:30 p.m., the program begins at 7 p.m. Two (2) CEUs will be provided for attending this event.
The program will include the following topics and speakers:
- “Lung Cancer Screening in High Risk Men and Women”
- Polina Khrizman, MD, Medical Oncologist
- “Colorectal Cancer Screening and Risk Reduction Strategies”
- Jamin C. Morrison, MD, Medical Oncologist
- “Prostate Cancer Screening – Cutting through the Controversy”
- Christian Squillante, MD, Medical Oncologist
- “Reducing Cardiac-Related Deaths Among First Responders”
- Fredric L. Ginsberg, MD, Clinical Cardiologist
- “Protect Your Lungs – Avoid These Occupational Hazards”
- David D. Shersher, MD, Thoracic Surgeon
Wednesday, November 15, 2017, from 7 to 9 p.m.
Winslow Township Fire Department
9 Cedar Brook Road
Sicklerville , NJ 08081
Click here to register for this event.