At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
A Senior Technologist/Data Architect is responsible for ensuring that the data assets of an organization are supported by a data architecture that aids the organization in achieving its strategic goals. The data architecture should cover defining enterprise architectures for Big Data, Data Warehouse, Master Data/Reference Data, and Integration for data and transaction processing various types of architecture (internal systems/cloud based), data modeling/mapping, data analytics, relational databases, data warehouses, data marts and Business Intelligence. A Data Architect can also be referred to as a Data Modeler, although the role involves much more than just creating data models.
High School Diploma Required, Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse overall design – 5+ years
- Logical and physical data modeling
- In addition to all the traditional modeling techniques, the incumbent must also possess the knowledge to create logical data models using the Class Modelling technique as well the Generic Data Modelling approach
- Experience with data modeling using ERwin and PowerDesigner and the Data Model Driven Approach
- Strong design & hands-on experience with DBMS – SQL Server, Oracle, DB2 for z/OS, IMS
- Data requirements gathering
- Strong documentation skills using different tools including the MS Office tool suite
- Metadata repository experience a plus
Scheduled Days / Hours: Monday-Friday, 40 Hours/week
Click here to read more and apply for this position.
Please feel welcome to refer a friend for these openings.
To see additional opportunities available at Cooper and to apply, please visit jobs.cooperhealth.org.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.