Cooper University Health Care is hiring Critical Care Technicians, and is holding a Career Invitational Event specifically for Critical Care Techs looking to join our team! Cooper University Health Care’s mission is “to serve, to heal, to educate” and it has been a leading health system in South Jersey since 1887. Cooper is a Level 1 Trauma Center and a Level II Pediatric Trauma Center, verified by the American College of Surgeons.
Please see below for the details and requirements of our Invitational Event:
- Wednesday, February 28, 2018
- Cooper University Hospital
- Camden, NJ, 08103
Assists the Registered Nurse in providing direct, indirect and non-patient care responsibilities. Responsible for the collection of laboratory specimens and performing EKG’s. In addition, provides clerical support for the patient care unit. Assume responsibilities for transcription, record keeping, and intra-departmental and interdepartmental communications.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- BLS issued by the American Heart Association.
- Acute Care experience preferred previous hospital/unit secretary experience.
- Education and/or experience in phlebotomy/EKG.
What to Bring:
- EKG/Phlebotomy Certification
- High School Diploma or transcripts
- List of References
**Please note: This Event is by invitation only, and requires a reserved spot. Only qualified individuals will be considered**
Interested in Attending? Contact Brianna Vaughn, firstname.lastname@example.org, to reserve your Spot!