At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
- Preparation and Cooking of all Hot food for Patient service, Cafeteria, and Special events.
- Always follows written production sheets and standardized recipes for the preparation of both regular and therapeutic food items.
- Assures that all required food items are on the tray line, garnished properly, and at a proper serving temperature at the beginning of mealtime.
- Assures that food is re-supplied as needed.
- Always checks production sheets for amounts to prepare for both patient and cafeteria needs.
- Consistently documents on the production sheet the over and under.
- Maintains the safety of the production area.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
Click here to read more and apply for this position.
Please feel welcome to refer a friend to these openings.
To see additional opportunities available at Cooper and to apply, please visit jobs.cooperhealth.org.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.