At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
- Provide pre-hospital Advanced Life Support (ALS) care in all weather conditions, in cooperation with other EMS providers as a member of the patient care team.
- Care will be rendered to patients of all ages who experience any injury or illness, utilizing appropriate equipment and techniques to safely assess, treat, lift, move and transport patients to appropriate medical facilities.
- Complete all required documentation and other assigned duties which support efficient EMS operations while maintaining a professional attitude.
- High School Diploma
- 2 years of experience within an active EMS system providing Advanced Life Support (ALS).
- Current NJ Paramedic certification or eligible for reciprocity, NREMT-P preferred.
- Current BLS, ACLS, PALS or PEPP or EPC certifications; PHTLS within 1 year.
- Certification in ICS 100 & 200; NIMS 700 & 800 (within 1 year).
- Current state issued driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Interested? Click here to read more and apply for this position!
Please feel welcome to refer a friend to these openings.
To see additional opportunities available at Cooper and to apply, please visit jobs.cooperhealth.org.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.