At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Associate Clinical Director – Pharmacy Services
- Provide leadership support and promote the development, implementation, and maintenance of adult and pediatric clinical pharmacy programs
- Participate in the development and implementation of continuous performance/quality improvement and patient safety activities for adult and pediatric patients
- Mentor and guide the professional development of staff, faculty, residents, and students
- Supervise and evaluate clinical pharmacy staff
- Participate and/or lead pharmacy/hospital multidisciplinary committees
- Lead implementation of and monitor pharmacy related best practice standards in the health system setting to optimize patient care and reduce cost
- Ensure clinical programs are in line with regulatory and health system policies and procedures
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy from accredited School of Pharmacy.
Experience and Skills:
- At least 5 years of hospital clinical experience required.
- Clinical residency experience required.
- Supervisory or leadership experience required.
Click here to read more and apply for this position.
Please feel free to refer a friend to these openings!
To see additional opportunities available at Cooper and to apply, please visit jobs.cooperhealth.org.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.