At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
- Maintains a courteous and professional manner toward all patients.
- Performs CAT Scan procedures following protocols established by the Radiologists.
- Performs IR procedures such as biopsies and drainages.
- Maintenance of equipment/supplies and maintains paperwork associated with job function.
- Maintains clean and neat work area.
- Participation in clinical activities (i.e. assists with patient flow/care, assists provider, etc.)
- Current BLS Certification (Basic Life Support).
- Current ARRT License (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists).
- Current NJ-RADTECH License (Radiologic Technologist).
Click here to read more and apply for this position!
Please feel free to refer a friend to these openings!
To see additional opportunities available at Cooper and to apply, please visit jobs.cooperhealth.org.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.