At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
ED Patient Flow Coordinator
- facilitate flow through the ED. He/she will delegate care to the ED care teams and assign patients, ensuring that workload is balanced and delegates tasks appropriately, employing resources as needed to assure quality and efficient care.
- Ensures the delivery of patient care through the coordination of customer services and the leadership and management of the Emergency Department and Clinical Decision Unit at the direction of the Clinical Director.
- Assists the Clinical Director in coordinating interdepartmental and ancillary activities to ensure quality, cost-effective patient care.
- Assists the Clinical Director in leading the patient care team to meet the needs of the customers and to achieve departmental objectives.
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for the direction and implementation of patient care services within the Emergency Department and Clinical Decision Unit at the direction of the Clinical Director and in their absence.
- Graduate from an NLN accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelor’s in Nursing or active pursuit preferred.
- NJ-RN: Current New Jersey license as a Registered Nurse.
- BLS certification, ACLS, PALS, ATCN/TNCC, CEN or CPEN
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 2 years of clinical nursing experience, with 1 year of demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
Click here to read more and apply for this position.
Please feel free to refer a friend to these openings!
To see additional opportunities available at Cooper and to apply, please visit jobs.cooperhealth.org.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.