At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team.
We need your experience as a Specialty Clinical Manager for our Department of Orthopedics. Our team performs over 4,500 orthopedic cases per year, including major traumas and joint repair, in 32 state-of-the-art operating rooms equipped with the latest technology. From complex surgical cases to a growing demand for surgical services, Cooper’s teams are clinical experts who see an average of 60 surgeries per day. See why Cooper University Health Care is South Jersey’s
employer of choice.
SPECIALTY CLINICAL MANAGER
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for the direction, implementation, and evaluation of patient care services within the Operating Room at the direction of the Clinical Director and in their absence.
- Ensures the delivery of patient care through the coordination of customer services and the leadership and management of the Operating Room at the direction of the Clinical Director.
- Assists the Clinical Manager in coordinating interdepartmental and ancillary activities to ensure quality, cost-effective patient care.
- Assists the Clinical Director in directing the preparation and maintenance of patient’s clinical record, including nursing and medical treatments and related services provided by the Registered Nurse Surgical Technicians and Perioperative Technicians.
- Assists the Clinical Director in leading the patient care team to meet the needs of the customers and to achieve departmental objectives
- Assists the Clinical Director in ensuring that the staff participates in educational activities and the evaluation process to enhance their personal growth and development.
- Graduate from an NLN accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelor’s in Nursing or active pursuit preferred.
- Current New Jersey license as a Registered Nurse, BLS certification.
- National certification, CNOR – preferred.
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 2 years of clinical nursing experience, with 1 year of demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
Click here to read more and apply for this position.
Please feel free to refer a friend to these openings!
To see additional opportunities available at Cooper and to apply, please visit jobs.cooperhealth.org.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.