At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
CARDIAC MONITOR TECH
- Assists in providing direct, indirect, and non-patient care responsibilities.
- Assumes responsibility for record keeping, intra-departmental and interdepartmental communications, written and electronic medical record keeping.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Graduation from an approved MST/CCTcore curriculum preferred
- Acute Care or previous hospital experience preferred.
- BLS certification
- Unit Secretary Certification preferred
Click Here to apply!
Please feel free to refer a friend to these openings!
To see additional opportunities available at Cooper and to apply, please visit jobs.cooperhealth.org.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.