At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
MFM NURSE – PATIENT EDUCATOR (Princeton, NJ)
Performing non-stress testing, sequential screenings, non-invasive prenatal testing, reporting results of aneuploidy screenings, assisting with ultrasound-guided procedures, diabetic teaching, and blood sugar log follow-ups
- Provide comprehensive, family-centered, culturally sensitive and coordinated services for prenatal women and families in Princeton, N.J.
- Graduate of NLN accredited school of nursing
- BSN required.
- 2 years of Labor & Delivery, high-risk OB & antepartum experience preferred.
- Demonstrated competence in the clinical area, written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated competence in teaching prenatal women and their families.
- Current NJ-RN License
Click Here to apply!
Please feel free to refer a friend to these openings!
To see additional opportunities available at Cooper and to apply, please visit jobs.cooperhealth.org.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.