At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
- Demonstrates institutional knowledge of clinical/financial systems
- Has the ability to troubleshoot system issues
- Ability to develop user manuals, policies/procedures and reference materials that are clinically relevant
- Design, develop, implement and assess informatics skill-based learning for clinicians and staff
- Works with administrative departments and IT security to enable applications for user provisioning
- Design, develop and update clinical training curriculum includes but not limited to the classroom, individual, computer-based modules
- Support design, coordination, and delivery of new hire training programs
- Set up and populate electronic training environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience and Skills:
- 3 years of experience in Training, Information Technology, Healthcare Operations, or 1 to 2 years as a Superuser or Trainer for EMR/EHR deployments.
- Instructor-led classroom training and/or experience in other training delivery modes required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite required.
Click Here to apply!
Please feel welcome to refer a friend to these openings.
To see additional opportunities available at Cooper and to apply, please visit jobs.cooperhealth.org.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.