At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Director of Business Operations – Women’s and Children’s Institute
The Director of Business Operations is a senior level position responsible for optimizing and growing the Women’s and Children’s Institute including OB/GYN, perinatology, urogynecology, general pediatrics, pediatric neurology, pediatric gastroenterology, neonatology, allergy, infectious disease, and the Professional Service Agreements with Nemours for the following pediatric divisions: pulmonary, endocrinology, surgery, cardiology, and any others that are added in the future (ortho, urology, ENT, oncology).
The Director of Business Operations works closely with physicians, advanced practice providers, administrators, senior leadership, community-based organizations, and other healthcare organizations.
- Implementing the Institute’s strategic growth plan
- Monitoring the overall performance of the Institute and escalates issues to the Senior Director of Strategic Business Operations as needed
- Monitoring PSAs
- Strategic recruitment of providers (e.g. working to backfill providers, replacement and/or temporary coverage)
- On-boarding and off-boarding providers
- Schedule optimization – maximizing utilization of office space and provider schedules
- Creating and maintaining provider template standards and access center protocols for the Institutes
- Liaising with Ambulatory Operations on office workflows involving providers and patient-facing issues
This position will be the direct supervisor of one (1) Administrative Manager and indirect supervisor of one (1) Executive Secretary, one (1) Secretary II, four (4) Division Coordinators, and four (4) Clinical Secretaries.
Click Here to apply!
Please feel welcome to refer a friend to these openings.
To see additional opportunities available at Cooper and to apply, please visit jobs.cooperhealth.org.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.