At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
AVP Professional Development – Clinical Educators
Directs nursing and hospital-wide strategic planning processes related to professional development, clinical education, nursing quality, and research.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Orientation programs,
- Continuous competence assessment processes,
- Education related to new and revised clinical practice standards and accrediting body standards, equipment, medications, and care-delivery systems.
Accountable for the determination, development, management, and evaluation of competence assessment, continuing education, university affiliations, professional development, and scholarly activities.
- Baccalaureate and Master’s degree required, one degree must be in Nursing.
- Doctorate degree preferred.
- Current NJ Nursing License.
- Professional certification in executive nursing practice within one year of hire.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of five years recent and progressive management experience.
- Demonstrated competence in administration, education, and clinical nursing practice.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the social, political, and economic influences affecting health care delivery programs.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively.
- Demonstrates the ability to organize, complete and evaluate programs and projects.
Click here to read more and apply for this position.