At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Clinical Director – Emergency Department
- Manage Emergency Department with 24-hour responsibility for clinical and operational activities encompassing care of the patients.
- Ensures the delivery of patient care through the coordination of customer services and the leadership and management of the nursing unit.
- Coordinates interdepartmental and ancillary activities to ensure quality, cost-effective patient care.
- Directs the preparation and maintenance of patient’s clinical record, including nursing and medical treatments and related services provided by the Registered Nurse.
- Ensures that the staff participates in educational activities and the evaluation process to enhance their personal growth and development.
- Plans, designs, and monitors staff performance.
- Responsible for: performance improvement initiatives, regulatory compliance, budgets, Physician relations, customer services and teambuilding
- Graduate from an NLN accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 3 years of clinical nursing experience, with 1 year of demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Requires strong planning skills and a solid understanding of TQM philosophy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
Click here to read more and apply for this position.