At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
AVP Human Resources
- Acts as a seasoned strategic and tactical business partner to assigned business units to create talent strategies and plans for a defined line of business;
- Serves as a talent “gatekeeper” by developing business specific plans to drive business goals.
- Responsible for participating in the development and implementation of the People strategy within the assigned business units in accordance with the overall People strategy. Also responsible for leading various system-level initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- PHR/SPHR preferred.
Experience and Skills:
- Outstanding collaborator with the ability to identify and do what it takes to get the job done so that the entire team succeeds.
- Will have superior communication skills – written, oral and presentation — and will be able to adapt his/her style for a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrate the utmost confidentiality, trust and quickly build the confidence of clients and colleagues.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive HR leadership experience
- Solid, working knowledge of HR policies, procedures, CBA’s and federal legislation related to employment practices and general HR administration.
- Strong conflict management, interpersonal & negotiation skills.
- Manage multiple business units & conflicting priorities
- Excellent consulting, client management and business literacy skills.
Click Here to read more and apply!
Please feel welcome to refer a friend to these openings.
To see additional opportunities available at Cooper and to apply, please visit jobs.cooperhealth.org.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.