At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies, and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Manager Ambulatory Operations
- Fosters an environment of service excellence, superior patient experience, employee and provider engagement;
- Planning and supervising the daily activities of clinical and business operations in the assigned practice.
- Implements and monitors compliance with enterprise-wide standard processes; optimizes resources.
- Supports and operationalizes new growth initiatives.
- Strives for continuous professional development.
- Consistently and effectively communicates organizational information.
- Scope: 1-3 Institutes within practice location
- High School diploma or equivalent; Associate’s degree preferred.
Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years Manager/Supervisory experience in a medical office setting; a combination of education & experience will be considered in lieu of management/supervisory experience.
- Epic experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational, written/verbal communication and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated performance of superior customer service skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Click here to read more and apply for this position.