At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies, and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Neurosurgical Nurse Coordinator
- Work within a designated center of excellence to coordinate all clinical aspects of the Cooper Neurological Institute’s (CNI) practice, working closely with the treatment team of Neurosurgeons and staff.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive clinical knowledge of treatment indications; assist with organizing weekly conferences, protocol follow up, education, and clinical care of the patient.
- Work collaboratively with physicians to provide community education, first responder education, as well as peer education within Cooper University Health Care.
- RN Required, BSN degree preferred (Bachelor of Science in Nursing).
- Minimum of 3 years Neurosurgical Nursing experience and background a plus.
- Current NJ-RN License (Registered Nurse)
Click Here to apply!
Please feel free to refer a friend to these openings!
To see additional opportunities available at Cooper and to apply, please visit jobs.cooperhealth.org.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.