At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies, and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
ADVANCED PRACTICE NURSE
- Assume responsibility for advanced nursing practice within a clinical specialty.
- In consultation with other members of the healthcare team, strengthens nursing practice and promotes positive patient outcomes.
- Assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and evaluation of patients, staff and patient education, and research.
- Serve as a significant member of the multidisciplinary healthcare team in the inpatient, outpatient and community settings.
- Master’s Degree Required
- Current NJ RN and APN License
- AHA BLS
- Bilingual – English and Spanish
Click Here to apply!
Please feel free to refer a friend to these openings!
To see additional opportunities available at Cooper and to apply, please visit jobs.cooperhealth.org.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.