Cooper University Health Care is holding an Invitational Career Event for Call Center Operators on Monday, November 19th.
Part Time and Per Diem Positions available!
Cooper University Health Care’s mission is “to serve, to heal, to educate” and it has been a leading health system in South Jersey since 1887, and our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team.
Why work at Cooper?
- Competitive Base Rates
- Flexible Scheduling
- Immediate Start Dates available
- Professional Development Opportunities
Please see below for the details of our Event:
Monday, November 19th from 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM (Specific Interview Times will be communicated)
Cooper University Health Care
Call Center Operator
- Ensure quality patient appointment scheduling and facilitate patient access to professional services in a call center setting.
- Requires 2 years of patient appointment scheduling, insurance verification or registration experience in a hospital or physician office.
- Must be proficient in Flow cast registration, pre-certifications, authorizations, referrals.
- Excellent customer service skills with strong interpersonal skills and phone etiquette are required.
Looking to join our Team? Apply today and complete the required assessment to be considered for this event!
Click here to apply!
*This Event is by Invitation Only, and Attendance must be confirmed. Only Qualified Individuals will Be Considered*
To see additional opportunities available at Cooper and to apply, please visit jobs.cooperhealth.org.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.