Cooper University Health Care is holding an Invitational Career Event for Experienced Operating Room Registered Nurses on Tuesday, December 4th, 2018.
Full Time, Part Time, and Per Diem Positions available!
Please see below for the details of our Event:
Tuesday, December 4th from 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM (Specific Interview Times will be communicated)
Cooper University Health Care
Why work at Cooper?
- We are South Jersey’s only Level I Adult Trauma Center and Level II Pediatric Trauma center, the ORs at Cooper see some of the most complex surgical cases.
- Our team of providers operate in state-of-the-art facilities, utilizing the latest technology to aid in various surgical procedures.
- The new operating rooms, particularly the rooms that are designed for robotic surgery, provide the most advanced and highest quality surgical procedures our patients.
- We average around 60 surgeries a day
- Cooper has seen steady growth in surgical services over the past five years.
- To meet growing demand, earlier this year we opened new state-of-art operating suites for a total of 25 ORs. Additional suites will also be opening soon!
Think you would be a great addition to our team?
Click here to apply!
*This Event is by Invitation Only, and Attendance must be confirmed. Only Qualified Individuals will Be Considered*