At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies, and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
The Compensation Analyst assists in the creation and administration of Cooper University Health Care’s compensation program and policies. Acts as an internal consultant to Business Partners and leaders, through the analysis, design, and recommendation of pay practices.
- Conducts job evaluations for new and existing positions to determine the grade, market competitive range, job family and title. Evaluates roles for proper Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Classification.
- Performs market analysis and internal equity studies. Benchmarks Cooper University Health Care jobs relative to the market, and monitors trends in the labor market. Evaluates market trends to recommend ranges, adjustments and hiring rates. Partners with HR Business Partners, leaders, Finance and other key internal partners to finalize recommendations.
- Participates in local, regional, and national compensation surveys.
- Advises on salary offers. Uses external comparisons, internal equity, survey data, and candidate qualifications to determine and authorize appropriate hire rates.
- Conducts various pay and job-related audits throughout the year.
- Adheres to Federal and State labor laws and practices. Ensures compliance with state requirements for licensing and certification, as it pertains to job requirements.
- Participates in or leads special projects throughout the year. Regularly reviews compensation program design and maintains compensation structures throughout the year. Conducts training and education related to the compensation program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources
- 2 – 4 years of Compensation experience required.
- Knowledge and experience in other areas of Human Resources a plus.
- Hospital or healthcare experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and analytical skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Excel, required.
Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
Sr Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), or Professional in Human Resources (PHR) preferred.
Click Here to apply!
Please feel free to refer a friend to these openings!
To see additional opportunities available at Cooper and to apply, please visit jobs.cooperhealth.org.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.