At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies, and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
- Responsible for the nursing care under the supervision of physicians, providers and/or registered nurse(s).
- May be involved in both the clinical and administrative areas including physical assessments, medication administration, promotion of wellness through patient education and teaching, care of the patient environment and organizational tasks.
- Maintains working knowledge of regulatory standards and is accountable to sustain these standards in daily operations.
- Initiates and implements patient teaching plans.
- Clinical direction, oversight and competency review is provided by medical providers and ambulatory professional development team in coordination with office management.
- Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing.
- Current New Jersey LPN License (Licensed Practical Nurse).
- BLS issued by the American Heart Association
Click Here to see all of our available LPN Positions!