At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies, and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Advanced Analytics Developer
- The Advanced Analytics Developer will create innovative reports, data visualizations and analytical solutions that deliver actionable information to the business.
- Utilize the Tableau visualization platform in addition to a diverse array of commercial and open source software products to create and maintain reusable analytical solutions including reports, dashboards, and scorecards.
- Analyze and troubleshoot system and user issues resulting from the use of the analytical solutions developed.
- Champion the process of redesigning reports that are manual today and deploying them into the Tableau self-service framework to allow end users to access and use the data /information on demand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics or closely related field required
- Master’s degree preferred
Experience and Skills:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in business analytics with working knowledge of relational databases and data warehouses as well as performing quantitative and qualitative analytics
- 2 to 3 years of experience working with Tableau. Demonstrated knowledge of best practices in data visualization including the software capabilities of Tableau version 9.x or 10.x
- Previous experience accessing, manipulating and interpreting large data sets to inform decision-making; preferably in healthcare (hospital or health system)
- High proficiency in SQL Query programming such as stored procedures, functions, temporary tables, parameterization, complex joins, and groupings
Click Here to read more apply!
Please feel welcome to refer a friend to these openings.
To see additional opportunities available at Cooper and to apply, please visit jobs.cooperhealth.org.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.