At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies, and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Operations Manager – Access Business Services
- Supports the strategic design of healthcare access innovation, including new operating models for appointment scheduling, pre-encounter financial clearance/screening, and pre-registration.
- Implements and manages process improvement design for a superior patient experience.
- Actively participates in global revenue cycle initiatives and leads processes affecting centralized business operations within the Access Cycle.
- Acts as a liaison conveying information needs of revenue cycle operations to IT and data constraints to revenue cycle; applies equal conveyance regarding business strategy and IT strategy, business processes and workflow automation, business operations initiatives and IT initiatives, and benefit realization and service delivery.
- Recognizes structural issues, functional interdependencies, and redundancies. Collaborates with Institute, Ambulatory, and Hospital Revenue Cycle leaders to reinforce and/or rebuild business architecture as it relates to operational systems, processes and workflow design.
- Visualizes and creates high-level models that can be used in future analysis to expand, mature and optimize centralized services in Access Business Services; Plans and integrates new business services or extension of areas serviced.
- Performs process flow evaluations and builds process flow maps to streamline tasks and eliminate waste.
- Maintains current knowledge of Epic systems and related platforms, business operations at all points of patient access, and clinical programs. Understands how each can be adapted to ensure revenue integrity and superior customer experience
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 5 years direct experience in a Healthcare environment.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a leadership role within health care revenue cycle, ambulatory operations or hospital system patient access.
- Extensive experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives.
- Strong working knowledge of EPIC system required.
- CHAM (or obtain within 6 mos of hire)
- LSS Green Belt (or within first 12 mos of hire)
Click Here to read more apply!
Please feel welcome to refer a friend to these openings.
To see additional opportunities available at Cooper and to apply, please visit jobs.cooperhealth.org.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.