At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies, and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Clinical Director – Intensive Care Unit
Responsible for working with the Senior Director of PCS in the function of leadership, such as:
- 24-hour responsibility for the effective operation of the unit/department, role modeling, and other management functions and direction of the operational, personnel and financial activities of Patient Care Services within the assigned unit.
- Ensures the delivery of patient care through the coordination of customer services and the leadership and management of the nursing unit.
- Coordinates interdepartmental and ancillary activities to ensure quality, cost-effective patient care.
- Directs the preparation and maintenance of patient’s clinical record, including nursing and medical treatments and related services provided by the Registered Nurse.
- Ensures that the staff participates in educational activities and the evaluation process to enhance their personal growth and development.
- NJ-RN Required
- BSN Required
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 3 years of clinical nursing experience, with 1 year of demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Requires strong planning skills and a solid understanding of TQM philosophy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
Click here to read more and apply for this position.