Join our Cooper Team! Cooper University Health Care is now hiring for a full-time, non-scanning supervisory position located in our Radiology Department.
For more information, or to apply, click here.
In addition to supervisory responsibilities, this role is responsible for the following:
- Overseeing daily activities within assigned department to maintain patient flow.
- Ensuring maximum staff productivity.
- Assuring that service provided is of the highest clinical quality.
- Serving as content expert for staff and administration by resolving or answering technical issues or concerns which may arise.
- Serving as point person for completion of ACR Accreditation applications and submission of images and QA documents for all Cooper CT departments.
- Assisting physicist with the Leap Frog Hospital Survey and the ACR Dose Index Registry.
- Providing clinical oversight for CT protocols and infection control as it relates to high level disinfection.
Qualified candidates for this position will have three years of CT clinical experience as well as experience with all CT imaging and protocols. Analytical and problem solving skills are required.
For complete information about this position, including additional responsibilities and qualifications, or if you are ready to apply, please click here.
At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies, and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Please feel free to refer a friend to these openings! To see additional opportunities available at Cooper and to apply, please visit jobs.cooperhealth.org.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.