Cooper University Hospital’s supplemental staffing pool is expanding and we want you! We are looking for experienced nurses to work in all units of the hospital. Working PRN in the pool allows you to have a great work/life balance while earning great rates.
**This event is by invitation only.** Candidates will be pre-screened to qualify. If selected, you will receive an invitation to attend the interview day. You MUST be scheduled for the event in order to attend.
- Wednesday, August 21, 2019, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 17, 2019, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 30, 2019, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 19, 2019, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 18, 2019, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 19, 2020 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 18, 2020, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 15, 2020, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 20, 2020, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 17, 2020, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 22, 2020, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies, and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Please feel free to refer a friend to these openings! To see additional opportunities available at Cooper and to apply, please visit jobs.cooperhealth.org.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.