Advanced Practice Providers are invited to register for an education symposium to be held on Saturday, November 2, 2019, from 8 a.m – 4:30 p.m. at Cooper Medical School of Rowan University.
Cooper University Health Care’s Advanced Practice Provider (APP) Symposium is designed to enhance APP’s knowledge in areas of surgery, osteoporosis, pharmacology, pediatrics, infectious disease and cardiovascular care. Our speakers are experts in their field and are delighted to share current evidence-based treatments and exciting new developments in their areas of expertise. The educational opportunity offers continuing education credits and networking opportunities for APP’s who are working in hospital and ambulatory settings.
This seminar is approved for up to 7 Continuing Education credits (CEU) and Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits through the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the NJ State Nurses Association.
Speakers and Presenters
- Eileen Campbell, MSN, APN, Assistant Vice President, Cooper University Health Care
- Jennifer Bonafiglia, MSN, APN-C, AGCNP, OCN
- Rebecca Bryan, DNP, AGPCNPC, APN
- Jessica Bryson, PA-C
- Anastasia Bullock, PsyD
- Susan Burrows Clark, APN-C, MSN
- Janice Delgiorno, MSN, ACNP-BC
- Jaquelyn English, MS, PA
- Elizabeth Fletcher, DNP, RN, APN-C
- Kelly Gillrain, PhD
- Rosemary Kates, MSN, APN, CWON
- Jayme Morris, APN-BC, MSN
- Helen Nichter, APN-C, CBCN
- Evelyn Robles, DNP, APN, AOCN
- Shaun Rowe, PA-C
- Wendy Shell, MSN, AGACNP, APN
- Stacey Staman, RN, MSN, CCRN-K, TCRN
- Dawn Stepnowski, DNP, ANP-BC, NEA-BC, CBN
- Maureen Sullivan, MHS, PAC
- Nora Vizzachero, DNP, APN
- Monique Wilson, MSN, APN-C
At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Learn more about our opportunities for Advanced Practice Providers by clicking here.