Cooper’s Strategic Planning and Business Development Team is growing! A new opportunity is available for a Senior Planning Analyst who will position our organization to be successful today and into the future.
The Senior Planning Analyst is a key part of the team that manages enterprise and service line plan development and provides analytical support to the full range of strategic and business planning initiatives. In this role, you will:
- Organize and manage planning efforts for Cooper’s Institutes, programs and services.
- Develop multi-year strategic plans and annual work plans in collaboration with administrative and physician leadership.
- Coordinate the production and collection of relevant financial, clinical, and market data necessary for the planning process by working with various constituents across the organization.
- Maintain close working relationships with hospital and physician leadership and staff to align clinical services development plans with operations, with an opportunity to be involved in senior leadership facing presentations and meetings.
- Contribute and influence planning team department growth, development, and culture.
- Participate in discussions, analyses, and plans to develop new and innovative partnerships with external organizations across programs and services.
- Participate in the process of evaluating data tools, vendors, with an opportunity to build a library of industry standards and benchmarks to enhance analyses.
Qualified applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree. A master’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Health Administration, or Public Policy is preferred, but experience equivalent will be considered. Additionally:
- Must have 2-5 years related business or administrative experience, preferably in a health care consulting environment or leading healthcare enterprise, with progressive experience.
- Preferably 2-3 years of business plan development.
- Experience in business analysis and plan development.
- Strong financial acumen, highly skilled in analyzing and quantifying healthcare financial and market data.
- Ability to develop financial models.
- Data and analytic visualization experience (examples include Tableau, Qlik, Microsoft PowerBI)
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
If you’re ready to join the Cooper Team, we’re ready to hear from you. Apply now.