Committed. Compassionate. Complete. That’s Cooper University Health Care. As the leading academic medical center in South Jersey, our team is comprised of more than 7,000 employees, including 630 employed physicians, and more than 600 of our employees are Camden residents, making Cooper one of Camden City’s largest employers.
As a Compensation Analyst with our Human Resources team, you assist in the creation and administration of Cooper University Health Care’s compensation program and policies. You’ll act as an internal consultant to Business Partners and leaders, through the analysis, design and recommendation of pay practices.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting job evaluations for new and existing positions to determine grade, market competitive range, job family and title.
- Evaluating roles for proper Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Classification.
- Performing market analysis and internal equity studies. This includes benchmarking Cooper’s jobs relative to market, and monitors trends in the labor market, as well as evaluating market trends to recommend ranges, adjustments and hiring rates. You will then partner with HR Business Partners, leaders, Finance and other key internal partners to finalize recommendations.
- Participating in local, regional, and national compensation surveys.
- Advising on salary offers by using external comparisons, internal equity, survey data, and candidate qualifications to determine and authorize appropriate hire rates.
- And more
- 2 – 4 years of compensation experience required.
- Knowledge and experience in other areas of Human Resources a plus.
- Hospital or healthcare experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and analytical skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Excel, required.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
- Sr Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), or Professional in Human Resources (PHR) preferred.
If you’re ready to join our team, we’re ready to hear from you. Apply today.
At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies, and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Please feel free to refer a friend to these openings! To see additional opportunities available at Cooper and to apply, please visit jobs.cooperhealth.org.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.