Cooper University Health Care, the leading academic health system in South Jersey, is growing- apply today!
Cooper is seeking an experienced adult educator who can join our team in preparation for the implementation of our Infor iCloud ERP solution. This Senior Instructional designer will prepare, present and maintain IT system user training that results in a well-educated and prepared workforce.
- Leading IT projects for the development of new and improvement of existing training materials, practices and tools.
- Creating of training materials for various IT systems .Conducts system training needs assessment by collecting information pertaining to system design, work procedures, workflow, and reports; understanding job-specific functions and tasks.
- Developing training materials, presentations, scripts, user manuals, policies/procedures and reference materials that serve the various user roles for computer systems.
- Using training tools such as Captivate, WebEx and Easy Test Maker, in the generation of electronic training classes and materials.
- Designing, developing, and updating training curriculum including but not limited to classroom, individual and eLearning modules.
- Conducting classroom training sessions; presenting role specific instruction.
- Demonstrating institutional knowledge of supported systems and how they are used to support operational functions.
Qualified applicants will have demonstrated experience in providing adult education in a health care setting, experience in the development of training materials, and preferably will have experience in the development of eLearnings with a tool such as Captivate Experience supporting an ERP and/or EHR applications.
For more information regarding the position and qualifications, and to apply, click here or visit jobs.cooperhealth.org and search requisition number 48735.
At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies, and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Please feel free to refer a friend to these openings! To see additional opportunities available at Cooper and to apply, please visit jobs.cooperhealth.org.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.