Cooper’s commitment is to provide exceptional care to every patient, every day, in a patient-centered, family-focused environment. Every employee— including our residents and fellows—is a member of the caregiving team and has an important role in making the experience at Cooper a healing one for patients and their families.
We’re now hiring for a full-time Graduate Medical Education (GME) Program Administrator for the residency and fellowship programs within the Department of Surgery at Cooper. (Learn more about our GME programs here.)
In this role, you will oversee all administrative functions of the programs, including:
- Assisting in the planning of the entire yearly resident recruitment process
- Coordinating all functions relative to new intern orientation
- Assisting the Directors of Residency Programs, and Director of the Office of Surgical Education DOS with the development and implementation of processes to enhance training programs.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. May be substituted for Associate’s Degree and 3+ years of experience in Graduate Medical Education.
- Minimum of 2 years in an academic and/or administrative healthcare setting.
- Experience in Graduate Medical Education preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and Residency/Fellow tracking software New Innovations.
- Knowledge of Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) rules/regulations.
- Familiarity with residency program software systems including Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and National Residency Matching Program (NRMP) also preferred.
Additionally, a successful candidate will possess excellent organizational, administrative and writing capabilities. You must also exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and be able to handle confidential information and will exercise good judgement with respect to the generally sensitive nature of material related to residents and students.
At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies, and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Please feel free to refer a friend to these openings! To see additional opportunities available at Cooper and to apply, please visit jobs.cooperhealth.org.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.