Cooper is partnering with Camden County College and Impact Charities to offer our internal employees the opportunity to be part of our Critical Care Tech Internship program here at Cooper. Apply before October 7!
The program will begin on November 9th and will be a total of 15 weeks, 13 hours/week of training, 6.5 hours of training on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 3:30-10 p.m. Pay is $15/hour.
To be eligible for consideration you must…
- Apply to req 99999 between September 30th and October 7th.
- Must be in current role for minimum of 1 year.
- No active discipline.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Provide two letters of recommendation at time you apply online, one letter of recommendation must be from your current Cooper manager.
- Be able to successfully fulfill your current work schedule and complete the required 187 didactic hours and additional clinical hours of our internship program.
Note: this program is currently available to 15 positions.
At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies, and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Please feel free to refer a friend to these openings! To see additional opportunities available at Cooper and to apply, please visit jobs.cooperhealth.org.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.