Join our team! Cooper has an opportunity for an HR Business Partner, a role which is dedicated and accountable for building valued relationships, driving HR initiatives, implementing best practices, and ensuring client deliverables are met and work is of high quality. In this role, you will partner and collaborate with your assigned client groups and business units to drive innovative people strategies in support of Cooper’s strategic imperatives.
- Bachelor’s degree required/preferred with 5 years of progressive HR generalist experience.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a PLUS.
- Ability to establish priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and can work under minimal supervision.
- Proactive professional with excellent follow-through skills.
- True service professional dedicated to the client experience.
- Dedicated team member committed to working collaboratively with every co-worker.
- Problem-solver, enthusiastic, fun-spirited, considerate, competent, and respectful of others and maintain the highest level of integrity.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications, especially Excel and Microsoft Word software.
- PHR/SPHR strongly preferred, or willing to obtain.
If you’re ready to join our Cooper team, we’re ready to hear from you! Learn more and apply today.
At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies, and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Please feel free to refer a friend to these openings! To see additional opportunities available at Cooper and to apply, please visit jobs.cooperhealth.org.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.