Cooper University Health Care is proud to announce the seventh annual summer internship program for students interested in administrative (non-clinical) careers in health care.
Cooper University Health Care, located in Camden NJ, is a leading provider of comprehensive health services, medical education, and clinical research in southern New Jersey. Cooper University Hospital and our network of satellite offices provide the residents of South Jersey, Philadelphia and the entire Delaware Valley access to a wide array of services, which include prevention and wellness, primary and specialty physician services, hospital care, and ambulatory diagnostic and treatment services.
Hourly Rate: $17.25 an hour
Schedule: 24 hours a week
Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Undergraduate Students pursuing a bachelor’s degree (must be entering their junior or senior year) or
- Graduate students in a major or course work related to internship
- New Jersey resident
The intern will be responsible for successfully completing daily tasks and/or project work assigned by mentor.
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Exhibit Cooper’s Core Values.
- Convey a positive attitude and be self-motivated.
- Complete and present a brief final report on their key responsibilities and learnings during the last week of the internship.
- Apply online via the Cooper Careers website: http://jobs.cooperhealth.org/ keyword search: 53965 (or click here)
- Apply for the job titled “Intern – Office”
- Complete the job application and attach the following documents:
- A cover letter and area of interest.
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty or professional references.
- Copy of current transcripts.
- Application Deadline: March 5, 2021
- Start Date: June 14, 2021
- End Date: August 6, 2021
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.
We strive for diversity within Cooper and our Internship program. We encourage you to apply!
At Cooper, we value
Compassion: We are caring, kind, and empathetic taking action to relieve the suffering of others.
Inclusion: We respect others, value differences, and promote a sense of belonging for all.
Excellence: We are honest, professional, active, accountable, innovative, and passionate about quality.