Join our Cooper team! We currently have open positions available for full time registered dental assistants with our department of surgery. In this role, you will:
- Support the clinical treatment care of patients.
- Ensure patient comfort and assist in educating patient on dental procedures.
- Work efficiently to maintain clinic schedule while adhering to all safety policies and procedures.
- Organize and maintain surgical instruments and lab equipment.
- Schedule patients appropriately; confirm patient appointments including referral and treatment plans from general dentist.
- Perform the complete check-in functions for each patient.
- Provide instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist’s access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Obtain radiographic imagining as requested by the provider.
- Assist in patient recovery following IV sedation in the office.
- Perform all functions within the scope of their practice.
The position will be based out of the Voorhees Office with some travel to the Sewell Office.
|Education:||High School Diploma or Equivalent required.|
|Experience:||Oral Surgery experience preferred|
|Required License/Certifications/ Registration:|| New Jersey Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) required, New Jersey Dental Radiology license requried, CPR certificate required.
CDA Preferred; NJ-DENTAL Preferred; NJ-XRAY Required
For more information and to apply, click here.
At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies, and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Please feel free to refer a friend to these openings! To see additional opportunities available at Cooper and to apply, please visit jobs.cooperhealth.org.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.
At Cooper, we value:
Compassion: We are caring, kind, and empathetic taking action to relieve the suffering of others.
Inclusion: We respect others, value differences, and promote a sense of belonging for all.
Excellence: We are honest, professional, active, accountable, innovative, and passionate about quality in all our work.