Make The Ripa Center for Women’s Health and Wellness at Cooper your first choice for the expertise you need in women’s health care.
- A dedicated primary care team
- Seamless access to Cooper specialists
- State-of-the-art radiology services: 3D screening mammography, DEXA scan, General ultrasound
- Convenient office hours, including evenings
- Educational programs about women’s health
The Ripa Center Care Team
Our team is dedicated to finding you an appointment that best meets your needs. See these providers on-site at The Ripa Center and other convenient locations throughout South Jersey.
Our primary care providers are here for you–from yearly checkups to keep you on track with your health and wellness, to timely appointments when you’re sick, referrals to Cooper specialists, and so much more. Make time for yourself and call to schedule your appointment today: 856.673.4912. Same-day primary care appointments are available.
- Camille P. Green, MD
- Saadia R. Rehman, DO
- Marianne Alexander, RN, MSN, APN
- Kathleen M. Heintz, DO
- Jessica Bethell-Barsocchi, PA
- Farah H. Morgan, MD
- Cynthia A. Griech-McCleery, MD
- Tara L. Lautenslager, MD
- Apeksha Shah, MD
- David M. Nocchi, MD
- Meena R. Sharma, MD
- Erica Morrison, PA
Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Guy Hewlett, MD
- Yon Sook Kim, MD
- Kristina Williams, MD
- Barbara Evangelisti, RN, MSN, APN
- Mary Steen, RN, MSN, APN
Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
- Catharine C. Mayer, MD
- Consuelo C. Cagande, MD
- Ruksana Iftekhar, MD
- Dina Goldstein Silverman, PhD
- Donna J. Hogue, DO
Location and Office Hours
6100 Main Street
(GPS: 901 Centennial Boulevard)
Voorhees, NJ 08043
Monday to Thursday:
8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Ripa Center is named for Kelly Ripa and the Ripa family, who have been long-time supporters of Cooper and women’s health and wellness services.