Things should cool down a bit this weekend so if you have a chance to safely get out (with masks, social distancing, etc.), here are some things going on this weekend in the Philly area. Be sure to check for discount tickets from the Cooper Concierge service before you go!
- Sloths at the aquarium!
- The Independence Seaport Museum on the Delaware River
- Tickets are $10 for the PHS Pop Up Garden at South Street.
- Free Things to Do in Philadelphia:
- The Liberty Bell Center
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of New Nation
- Independence Hall
- The Rocky Statue and the Rocky Steps
- LOVE Sculpture
- Valley Forge National Historical Park
- Spruce Street Harbor Park
- Blue Cross RiverRink Summerfest and Winterfest
- Once Upon a Nation Storytelling Benches
- Visit the Schuylkill Banks Boardwalk
- Bartram’s Garden
Take some time to do something social, outdoors, and non-medical!
GME Wellness Committee
Wellness tips and resources are provided for residents and fellows at Cooper University Health Care. For more information related Resident Wellness, click here.