Pandemic Resource Alert
Carebridge Resource Alerts have been provided to assist you and your employees with staying resilient with ongoing challenges – particularly the COVID-19 pandemic. We are continuing to provide pandemic-related resources and support in 2021. Carebridge is providing the resources below to assist your employees in sustaining resiliency and perseverance in the months ahead.
Upcoming Virtual Support Groups:
Carebridge continues to offer virtual support groups to assist employees as they prioritize their mental health and well-being. Support groups offer opportunities to obtain credible information, learn strategies, and share in the discussion.
- Thursday, April 8, 2021: Grief Support
- Tuesday, April 13, 2021: Join the Discussion Webinar- Parenting School-Aged Children; Parenting Tips for Children Ages 6-9
- Friday, April 16, 2021: Join the Discussion Webinar- Parenting School-Aged Children; Parenting Tips for Tweens Ages 10 – 12
- Monday, April 19, 2021: Grief Support
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021: Stress Check-In: Habits that Support a Positive Mindset
- Tuesday, April 27 2021: Join the Discussion Webinar- Parenting School-Aged Children; Parenting Tips for Teens Ages 13 – 18
- Wednesday, April 28, 2021: Stress Check-In for Teachers: Habits that Support a Positive Mindset
For current pandemic information, including webinars, recordings, articles and a wealth of support literature, please go to the Carebridge website, www.myliferesource.com, and click on the COVID-19 Resource Center.
Carebridge confidential services are available 24/7 and are free of cost to covered employees and their families. Call 800.437.0911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.