Throughout the month of December, The Children’s Regional Hospital at Cooper is collecting new and gently used children’s books to provide to young patients to encourage reading. You can help by donating new and gently used children’s books. Book drop off boxes will be located at:
- One Cooper Plaza, Cafeteria & Patient Family Education Center, Camden
- Three Cooper Plaza Lobby, Camden
- 900 Centennial, Building 1, Lobby, Voorhees
- 3 Executive Campus, 2nd floor hallway, Cherry Hill
- Cooper University Physicians, 218 C Sunset Road,Willingboro
- Cooper Pediatrics, Bunker Hill Plaza, Suite 401, Washington Twp
Book Fair at Barnes & Noble in Moorestown
The culminating activity will be a Book Fair at Barnes & Noble in Moorestown (East Gate Square, 1311 Nixon Drive, Moorestown, NJ 08057) on Tuesday, December 8, 2009. Barnes & Noble will donate a percentage of net sales to The Children’s Regional Hospital on items purchased by Cooper employees, friends and families who shop that or any Barnes & Noble that day! All you need is a special Cooper/Barnes & Noble coupon for Cooper to receive credit.
Coupons can be downloaded from cooperhealth.org/bookdrive. In addition, volunteers from Cooper will be on hand to provide complimentary gift wrapping from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. All donations from gift wrapping will go directly to the Children’s Regional Hospital.