The hospital’s visitor restrictions, which were enacted in the fall during the height of the H1N1 outbreak, have been lifted. Children under 18 are once again allowed to accompany or visit patients in the hospital.
As always, visitors are asked to observe the following visiting guidelines:
- All visitors should obtain visitor passes from the information desk in the main lobby. These passes are to be returned to the desk when the visitors leave the hospital.
- All visitors are expected to respect established visiting hours of each unit, which can be found in the “patient guide” section of our website.
- We suggest that visitors who have a contagious disease, including a common cold, postpone visiting until they are well.
- Cooper is a smoke-free hospital. That means smoking is not permitted anywhere in our hospital buildings and offices.
- Due to space limitations, we ask that families limit the number of guests present at bedside to two at a time.