Teamwork is critical in every workplace, but especially so in a health care environment. Even when we work in separate departments, in different work groups, and at multiple work sites, everyone at Cooper (employees as well as volunteers) plays an important part in our mission as we serve the public.
During April, a month of many recognitions and observations, we salute the dedicated men and women working in various departments and various roles. While the pandemic has changed the way we work in some ways, each department and each individual remains invaluable to Cooper. Thank you for all you do!
We honor those who work in the areas and disciplines recognized by these observations:
- Autism Awareness Month
- Occupational Therapy Month
- Child Abuse Prevention Month
- National Public Health Week – April 6–12
- Volunteer Recognition Week – April 19–25
- Medical Laboratory Professionals Week – April 19 – 25
- National Library Week (April 19 – 25, 2020
- Administrative Professionals Day – April 22
- National Pet Therapy Day – April 30